In Which I Give My Blog Stalker Some Fun Facts
I have noticed lately that I have a lot of new followers and readers and also this one person who keeps just stalking the shit out of my blog (I can see visitors VS views y’all!). I can only assume that this is because I am so interesting and impressive, so I thought I’d share some things about myself that you may not know.
- I really, really, REALLY, really love dolphins. Yes I know they murder people sometimes, but so to lots of white males and I like them too. Well I like the individuals that don’t murder people. But definitely not as much as I like dolphins.
- Once as a child I ate a piece of bunny poop because I thought it was a piece of sausage that had fallen off my pizza onto the ground. Apparently I just couldn’t give up one tiny sausage from my pizza. I now only each cheese pizza.
- When I was 6 I wanted to marry my 2nd cousin because I didn’t really understand we were related. I used to follow him around telling him I loved him. Then he kicked me into a glass table and a piece of glass got stuck in my back and now I have a narly scar. I am cool with us just being friends now. My cousin denies any memory of this event.
- Speaking of getting a piece of glass stuck in my back, no one took me to the hospital! My brother remembers me just walking around with a bloody towel on my back. I like the scar though. I am think about getting it imprinted and framed with the words “Don’t try to kiss your cousin” in calligraphy underneath it.
- I went to several different elementary schools as a kid. One was when I lived on Mt. Hood and was called Welches. To this day I am pretty sure we were sponsored by Welches Grape Juice but have no proof of that except that we had a Welches Juice machine in the cafeteria.
- My first name was almost Tiffany but my dad veto’d that one…. *Note to Self: Stop telling Tiffany’s you meet this story*
- I don’t believe in god but I do believe in ghosts and I think that’s mostly due to the fact that I like to be scared.
So….there you have it. A bunch of useless information for you, my blog stalker, to add in little post its notes to the likely shrine you have to be in your apartment. Please don’t serial kill me. THANKS