A series of Lists – Coworkers
It has been a while since I have posted because my new job is keeping me quite busy, so here is a list of things I have said that might have caused my coworkers to think I am crazy:
- I walked into the bathroom and said, “It smells like bread in here!!” But I didn’t just say it, I yelled it — and looked really excited. I later found out that the bathroom and kitchen vents are, like, connected somehow. Which is really weird — although no one else thinks it’s weird because whenever I bring it up people just get awkward. Maybe people don’t like talking about bathrooms?
- “Did you know that the bathroom and kitchen vents are connected? Great for the bathroom — terrible for the kitchen.”
- “I woke up this morning and there was a cat in my room — I don’t own a cat!” I did not elaborate.
- “Do you maybe think it is hotter in the subway because it is closer to the core of the earth? You don’t? Weird — it seems like the only logical explanation to me…”
- My coworker: “What happened to your elbow?” Me: “I honestly don’t know…wait…that makes me sound like an alcoholic. Maybe my roommates are beating me in my sleep?”
- “The hotdog man on the corner hits on me every day when I walk past — do you think if I make out with him he’ll give me free hotdogs? FREE LUNCH Y’ALL!”
I’m sure there will be more to come…..